Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

[Coming Soon] AG / RAY WEST - "Everything's Berri"

Continuing on the topic of Ray West and D.I.T.C., AG's 2010 album "Everything's Berri" is given the vinyl treament this year after the original CD pressing sold out. When this album first dropped I have to admit that I was quite dissapointment with A, one of my favorite emcees of all time, and while some of the beats grabbed me I couldn't understand why AG rolled with this unknown for an entire album rather than his DITC brethren, DJ Premier, Madlib, and other legends. I listened to the album many times during the summer it dropped and while it slowly grew on me, I kind of forgot about it. However, Ray West's production has really grown on me over the last few years so it will be incredible to hear this album again with a new perspective. And as I'm a DITC completist, I will most likely cop this LP from HHV anyway. The 2xLP set drops on October 31 and is an EU exclusive. To freshen up your minds on what to expect, Red Apples 45 just reposted the album single "Buster's Train" featuring Sadat X. Pre-order the album @ UGHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment