Total Pageviews

Monday, October 7, 2013

TOKYO CIGAR / LOST TAPES Presents PRODIGY vs PRODIGY

My man Tokyo Cigar got the brilliant idea of doing a mash-up tape of Mobb Deep's Prodigy with UK big beat/electronica act The Prodigy. I'm usually a Little weary when it comes to mash-ups but since it's Tokyo who's in charge, I knew it would be something special - and I was right too. It's funny the Prodigy used to be one of my absolute favorite groups back in the days, and I still think their music often shows sign of true genius. Same of course goes for Prodigy and Mobb Deep; but does a mash-up of these two artist's music work in more than a witty name? The answer is YES - at least when the remix artist in charge is Tokyo Cigar! Make sure to press play and download below via Tokyo's Soundcloud. This is a The Lost Tapes exclusive, so remember where you heard it first people!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment