Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Robert Glasper Experiment Ft. Common - "I Stand Alone"

As my two biggest favorite genres are by far hip-hop, followed by jazz, the modern Blue note signee Robert Glasper is a virtuoso piano player, and producer with a big love for hip-hop that shined through extensively on last year's "Black Radio" and the "Black Radio Revisited (Remixes) EP". So I'm real eager to see what his upcoming "Black Radio II" will have in store for us devoted fans. "I Stand Alone" is the latest single from the actual album and features stellar performances by Common and guest vocalist Patrick Stump and is definitely worth several listens. You can pre-order the album, which drops early next month Stay tuned for more info but in the meantime let the soothing sounds of "I Stand Alone" take you on a journey below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment