Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

[EP] NUMSONICS - "The Fiona Apple Project]

At the moment producer Numsonics might be best known for "REBELutionary", his joint album with emcee Reks, but it's clear the producers work doesn't stop there. For this 5-track free EP, Numsonics gives his own spin on singer-songwriter Fiona Apple's latest album "The Idler Wheel...", resulting in a different sound that should be appreciated by those who keep an open mind when it comes to music. After a conversation with my friend and fellow producer J57, I decided to sample some of the new Fiona Apple album [The Idler Wheel...] and this is what came out. 5 beats done in one day. I wanted to stay true to the minimalist vibe that is present in that album as well as showcase the emotional feeling these songs presented. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.” - Numsonics

01. "Hot Knife, Hard Life"
02. "Do Anything"
03. "Feel Everything"
04. "Valentine"
05. "My Name"

NUMSONICS - "THE FIONA APPLE PROJECT"

No comments:

Post a Comment