Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

AWAR - "Never Break Me" (Ft. Evidence)



I'm rather new to the music of AWAR and don't know much about him, but the album he released last week ("The Laws of Nature") is straight fire and strongly recommended. Produced by Alchemist, Sid Roams, Jake One, Nottz and M-Phazes I think it's quite clear you want to check this out for yourself. 

I originally posted a download of one of the choice cuts from the LP in form of the album closer, "Cut Throat Rap" featuring the always stellar Roc Marciano and Grafh, with ALC delivering thr music. Now I see that a video for "Never Break Me" with Evidence has just been released so I'm adding that on top, and below is the bonus download. You can order the CD and peep the tracklist @ UGHH now!

No comments:

Post a Comment