Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

[Tracklist] NAS - "Life is Good"

Nas is still one of my absolute favorite rappers, and the old saying that he's a dope rapper that can't make good albums is plain bullshit if you ask me; matter of fact, he's got an impressive catalouge with only a couple of exceptions. The July 17 release of his tenth official LP, "Life is Good" has been a hot topic since it first was announced. Now, we have even more to look forward to since the tracklisting with production credits has been revealed. Lots of No I.D. and Salaam Remi beats, and a few contributions or co-productions by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Buckwild, Heavy D, Swizz Beatz and legendary QB DJ Hot Day. What's up with the deluxe edition though? I want "Nasty" on my turntable?!

01. No Introduction (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
02. Loco-Motive f. Large Professor (prod. No I.D.)
03. A Queens Story (prod. Salaam Remi)
04. Accident Murderers f. Rick Ross (prod. No I.D.)
05. Daughters (prod. No I.D.)
06. Reach Out f. Mary J. Blige (prod. Salaam Remi, Rodney Jerkins, DJ Hot Day)
07. World’s An Addiction f. Anthony Hamilton (prod. Salaam Remi)
08. Summer on Smash f. Miguel & Swizz Beatz (prod. Swizz Beatz)
09. You Wouldn’t Understand f. Victoria Monet (prod. Buckwild)
10. Back When (prod. No I.D.)
11. The Don (prod. Salaam Remi, Heavy D & Da Internz)
12. Stay (prod. No I.D.)
13. Cherry Wine f. Amy Winehouse (prod. Salaam Remi)
14. Bye Baby (prod. Salaam Remi & 40)

DELUXE EDITION
15. Nasty (prod. Salaam Remi)
16. The Black Bond (prod. Salaam Remi)
17. Roses (prod. Al Shux)
18. Where’s The Love f. Cocaine 80s (prod. No I.D.)

No comments:

Post a Comment