Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

[Tracklist] Big Shug - "I'm.4-Eva"

Big Shug of The Gang Starr Foundation is set to release his fourth solo album, "I'm 4-Eva" this year. The project has been in the works for some time now and is strapped with production from long time associates DJ Premier and Fizzy Womack amongst others, and cameos by Fat Joe, M.O.P., Termanology, Reks, Slaine and Singapore Kane. Peep the tracklist below and check for the album in stores on July 24. Spotted @ DJPB.

01. "Still Here"
02. "Hardbody" (Ft. Fat Joe & M.O.P.) [prod. by DJ Premier)
03. "Spit Six" [prod. by DJ Premier]
04. "For the Real" (Ft. Termanology, Slaine, Singapore Kane & Reks)
05. "Blue Collar"
06. "Ass Mouth" (Skit)
07. "I.M. 4-Eva" (Ft. Singapore Kane)
08. "Big Fly Homie"
09. "No More" (Ft. Trumayne)
10. "War In The Club"
11. "We Miss You" [prod. by DJ Premier]
12. "My Kids"
13. "I’ll Be Here"
14. "Sixteen Go"
15. "New Era"
16. "True Love"
17. "Basically"

No comments:

Post a Comment