Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

KRS-One - "Holiday Gift Style"


The Blastmaster drops another Mad Lion produced single from "Just Like That" as a little Christmas gift for us. It's definitely my least favorite record I've heard from the album so far but KRS drops some dope lines as always and it's a blessing to hear Mad Lion grab the microphone on a Kris record again. Like the previous videos from the album, Lion also directed the visuals for this song which also features a rapper by the name of Shinehead. Happy holidays y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Nuff Respect Thanks for the post,But this is jus a Gift Style (freestyle )We Decided to give some visuals to.Its Not on the album,
    Killahpride Staff

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see these 3 Hot Black Men produce a holiday gift showing a light, fun side to Hip Hop, makes me smile in every imaginable and for some unimaginable place. I play it once daily, it's my happy song. One Love

    ReplyDelete