Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kyle Rapps drops "Re-Edutainment" EP

I haven't heard much from this fella Kyle Rapps prior to him leaking this Kev Brown produced lead single off his brand new mini album "Re-Edutainment". As you might figure out by the title he's obviously inspired by Boogie Down Production's socially conscious raps and classic album "Edutainment"; which is also one of my personal favorite B.D.P. LPs. KRS-One also spits a verse on this track which is called "Rent" and is something I'm sure alot of people can relate to in this day and age, myself included.

The 8 tracks that makes up "Re-Edutainment" can be purchased digitally via iTunes and the EP also includes features from Joell Ortiz and U-N-I. You can download "Rent (Kev Brown Remix)" for free below and as a bonus I throw in another Kyle Rapps/KRS-One collabo from 2010, which also features Homeboy Sandman.

KYLE RAPPS Ft. KRS-ONE - "RENT" [KEV BROWN MIX] 

KYLE RAPPS Ft. KRS-ONE & HOMEBOY SANDMAN - "LOVE, LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment