Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Show - "Showtime Vol. 1"

D.I.T.C.'s Show drops his collaboration album with KRS-One, 'Godsville', today so I thought it would be a fitting tribute to his legendary work to bring out some of his older classic work and if y'all appreciate this dopeness enough then support his new album with Kris. I don't drop these compilations of an artists work to just give his music away for free, but rather giving a selection of rare non-album material that hopefully will make someone find a new artist or re-evaluate someones music and in turn supporting that artists retail albums. That's how I do it personally, I always support guys like D.I.T.C. if the project they brings to the table is dope (and they usually are) and hopefully alot of people are the same in that way. 

Enough about that already, this compilation features 16 choice cuts carried by Show's impeccable production work and spans from 1994 to 2001. As usual I didn't include the most ordinary stuff, like the D.I.T.C. group and solo albums are worthy purchases and stand on their own legs, but tried to feature tracks that some of you might never have heard before. Even if you did hear them this is a worthy download, it's hard to deny that Show is one of the top producers in the game when you hear selections like this. Featured artists include OC, Fat Joe, AG, Big Pun, Raekwon, Kool G Rap, B-Real, Freestyle Professors, DITC, KRS-One and much, much more. And while you're listening you can Pre-ORDER SHOW & KRS-ONE IN "GODSVILLE" HERE.

01. OC - "Showtime"
02. Freestyle Professors - "Down With The Freestyle Professors"
03. KRS-One - "K.R.S. (Knowledsge Reigns Supreme)"
04. Fat Joe Ft. Big Pun, Raekwon & Armageddon - "Fire Water"
05. Big Pun Ft. Fat Joe, Kool G Rap & B-Real - "Wishful Thinking"
06. Scaramanga - "Mind I C Mine"
07. Sadat X - "Stages & Light"
08. D.I.T.C. - "All Love" [Show Remix]
09. The Legion Ft. Show & AG - "Who's It On?! Part One"
10. Blackface Ft. Fat Joe - "Session"
11. Geo & Riccochet - "Don't Sleep"
12. Attica Blues - "3ree (A Means to Be)" [Show Remix]
13. Microphone Pager - "鬼哭啾啾"
14. M.O.P. - "Pounds Up"
15. Freddie Foxxx - "I Come to War"
16. D.I.T.C. Ft. Kid Capri - "The Club"

SHOW - "SHOWTIME VOL. 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment